I really need to get this new home “going!” I’m gun shy about the plan so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Planning on using the Bla...
Read More
We are in the middle of remodeling a "new" home for us. The house was built in or around 1960-1970. The style of the home is Frenc...
Read More
The lighting isn't working in our bathroom. Is there a standard for Bathroom Wall sconces? We purchased an additional sconce (total 4) to br...
Read More
Updating the Exterior of a Lake Home is Wisconsin. I want to use real shake or Shingle but have been advised to use manufactured products du...
Read More
I am "stuck" because my kitchen cabinets range from 23 to 52 inches tall..same thing with the width of the drawers. Using handles on doors a...
Read More
I am planning in using 5 in handles on the cabinet doors and bin cup pulls on the drawes...my problem is the various heights of the doors an...
Read More
What is the correct space of a backsplash between lover and upper cabinets? The ceiling is 9 1/2 feet.
Thanks for any suggestions
Are there any vanity bars produced with wiring on the end rather than the middle of the fixture? My junction box is placed too high on the w...
Read More
We are building a home in the Northwoods, we want to enjoy a screened porch..but wondering if there is any system that would allow for windo...
Read More
We are building a lake house on a heavily wooded lot in Wisconsin, and have a design dilemma concerning the interior window color. The hous...
Read More