23 Posts
ucan2 started a discussion
Wolf SRT366 Gas Stove top Cover to keep it protected - How do you keep the stove top clean? Has anyone used the Stoveguard?(https://stoveguard.com/products/wolf-stove-protector-362?m=SRT366NG) A... Read More
    8 Comments
ucan2 started a discussion
what color and size are the herringbone backsplash? Beautiful kitchen! - Love your kitchen...what size are the herringbone backsplash? Thank you
1 Like    4 Comments
ucan2 started a discussion
Looks great! What kind of stone is that? - What kind of stones are they? Dark Mica? Irregular stone? Thank you
    Comment
ucan2 started a discussion
Lights for dining room - The middle of my dining room is very tricky. The middle of the door way is not the center of the room. But if I pick the center of the space... Read More
    3 Comments
ucan2 started a discussion
Please help with this porcelain utility sink - I am in the process of cleaning this utility sink. The stand that I had is all rusted. I would need a new stand. Second challenge is find... Read More
    5 Comments
ucan2 started a discussion
stainless steel undermount sink and faucets - I have a dilemma. I'm planning a white cabinet/grey cabinet island kitchen with marble look alike quartz countertop. I am leaning towards a ... Read More
    4 Comments
ucan2 started a discussion
Cleaning Bathroom Shower with white tile and dark grout - Is it true that you cannot use Cleaning products with Bleach to clean dark grout? I was thinking of doing my downstairs guest shower with w... Read More
    5 Comments
ucan2 started a discussion
Chrome vanity lights with Stainless Faucet - I am looking for vanity lights for a bathroom project. My faucets are stainless Steel (Delta Trinsic). My mirror would be beveled frame-le... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
ucan2 started a discussion
How to tile a bathroom using black diamond shaped tiles? - I was wondering if anyone has used diamond shaped tiles for a small bathroom (7x10ft)? If so, what design would you recommend? The tiles a... Read More
    7 Comments
ucan2 started a discussion
Which is the best finish for the bathroom to keep clean? - Chrome, Matte Black, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze. I have Chrome and you have to wipe it dry after each use to keep water spots off. ... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...