15 Posts
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
Onion seedlings drying out on top - Hi all, This is my first year starting onions from seed. They germinated fine but now are starting to dry and turn brown at the tops. they s... Read More
    7 Comments
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
Pruning 1st year blackberries - Hi all, I have three Triple crown blackberry plants that I planted this spring. They have reached and well exceeded my top trellis wire. I... Read More
    7 Comments
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
Winter vegetable gardening in northern va - Hi all, I’m planning to try a fall and winter vegetable garden for the first time and wanted to get some tips from others in the area who do... Read More
    4 Comments
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
Melon question - no webbing - Hi all, I’m growing Sarah’s choice melons and am wondering why they have no webbing on them. I’m Guessing it has something to do with my gro... Read More
    4 Comments
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
Seed starting with LED tubes vs fluorescent tubes - Hi all, I've found various threads on this topic, with differing opinions, so wanted to ask directly. I am expanding my seed starting setup... Read More
    4 Comments
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
Counter depth fridge - tight dimensions - Hi all, i’m remodeling my kitchen and have one option for the refrigerator location. Against the wall (in a corner). The other side will be ... Read More
    21 Comments
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
Undercabinet lighting recommendations - Hi all, I'm debating between two undercabinet lighting systems and thought I'd see if anyone has opinions on either. I have a simple setup ... Read More
    5 Comments
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
Low ceiling bathroom shower - Hi all - We are installing a shower in our basement bathroom (currently a half bath). The main problem is ceiling height. Ceilings are 7'.... Read More
    10 Comments
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
uncgdc_7b started a discussion
disease on magnolia - Hello all, I have a large magnolia tree in my front yard, that has some kind of disease affecting the leaves. It is a magnolia with purple/... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...