Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
val555
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
23 October 2012
val555
started a discussion
To paint kitchen cabinets or not to paint, that is the question?? -
I have medium toned cabinets in my kitchen, not dark-dark and not light. I recently painted my kitchen Chelsea Grey by Ben Moore and I love ...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
15 October 2012
val555
started a discussion
Dilemma in picking a new paint color for my kitchen.. -
Hi there, I have medium wood toned cabinets and I'm having a tough time picking a more up to date paint color to compliment my cabinets. I h...
Read More
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment