Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
valuca
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
27 July 2016
valuca
started a discussion
Wall color -
I am redoing my house. My kitchen cabinet our mocha color with a White Island Not sure what color to do the walls
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
2 June 2013
valuca
started a discussion
Where do I find my photos that I saved -
I save to idea book which I thought was where I could find them but they are not there
2 Likes
Comment
Sign Up to Comment