13 Posts
vardanega started a discussion
And! The name & brand of the coral paint is ...? - Ok, I give up. Yes, your proud. So, what is the name & brand of the coral paint? If I could locate the sample card I could truly appreci... Read More
    1 Comment
vardanega started a discussion
Coffee table - Please share who sells the coffee table. Thank you.
2 Likes    1 Comment
vardanega started a discussion
Not true - This company displays a bed that is for sale for more than a thousand dollars, And this company does this repeatedly.
    2 Comments
vardanega started a discussion
Not accurate - The bed that is picture does not fit the written description. And the pictured bed is not the price listed. What a disappointment.
    1 Comment
vardanega started a discussion
The color blue. - I'm trying to understand why a designer would celebrate her/his vision of a beautiful blue room, photograph it, place it on Houzz, - then no... Read More
3 Likes    Comment
vardanega started a discussion
Wallpaper - I've been looking,but can't track this wallpaper down. Can't you help?
    1 Comment
vardanega started a discussion
Oh! Wonderful! - This is an outstanding use of form and function. While the skilled can do as well, this room lifts and transcends. Thank you!
1 Like    4 Comments
vardanega started a discussion
The wall unit - What can you tell me about the storage unit? Thank you for your answer.
    1 Comment
vardanega started a discussion
OMG - This is a timeless masterpiece. Bravo!
1 Like    Comment
vardanega started a discussion
Why paint? - I like the look of the blue paint ending on the wall rather than the ceilings' perimeter. But I don't understand why I like it! Hah My house... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...