40 Posts
Anna started a discussion
Tv, on chimney - Since Tv is outside, do you cover it, or just leave it as it is shown?
1 Like    2 Comments
Anna started a discussion
Our new Terrace - I need help on how to decorate my new terrace? Any suggestions?
    1 Comment
Anna started a discussion
If i have an Electric chimney...... - I am going to build an electric chimney, where do you think I could put the play station for my kids and blue ray?
    Comment
Anna started a discussion
Where to find a bed with storage space, books, dolls, Toys - Where to find a bed that will have storage space?
    Comment
Anna started a discussion
    Comment
Anna started a discussion
Charming View with excellent taste - Would like to know if you have this brand of sliding doors i South America, and who would be the contact? Also, what floor does this beautif... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Anna started a discussion
Tile - Please I would like to know which tile you have used for the entire pool area, and around the pool¿ Thank you
1 Like    Comment
Anna started a discussion
Outside tiles - Please would like to know the what is outside tile? Thank you
    Comment
Anna started a discussion
    Comment
Anna started a discussion
BEAUTIFUL! - WOW!!! Outstanding!!! Congratulations!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...