75 Posts
weldontx started a discussion
Seeds: Mex Bird of Paradise - If you are north of I 20 and have a Mexican Bird of Paradise or other such shrub / tree. I am interested in a dozen or so seeds. Be glad to ... Read More
    15 Comments
weldontx started a discussion
turnips - My turnips look "OK" after the freeze. Will both the turnip and the greens still be good to eat? I need to harvest some kale also.... Read More
    5 Comments
weldontx started a discussion
Baker Creek Heirloom seeds 50% off - If you like heirloom seeds, this is a great company. Give them a try. seeds@rareseeds.com
    1 Comment
weldontx started a discussion
Native Texas ground cover - I"m needing suggestions for a native Texas ground cover... shade to fairly sunny. PLEASE share Lots of ideas with growth characteristic... Read More
    19 Comments
weldontx started a discussion
How to get chard to go to seed?? - I have some red, orange and yellow (?) chard and would like to save seed from each. Do I need to stop picking the leaves to encourage them t... Read More
    6 Comments
weldontx started a discussion
Another Firefox Q plus others - Whenever I use Firefox then log off and a time later try to log back in, Firefox tells me that Firefox is already running but is not respond... Read More
    12 Comments
weldontx started a discussion
Roses in N Central Texas - I know this is a long shot since so many of you are in much cooler, better soiled climates, BUT I would like to hear from those who are nort... Read More
    13 Comments
weldontx started a discussion
Tomatilla not producing - I have ONE tomatilla plant that is putting on a lot of blooms but none are producing fruit. Do I need a second plant? Would spraying some bl... Read More
    4 Comments
weldontx started a discussion
New to soaps - donniner and other men (even a lady or two) would you post some VERY basic supplies that an old man would need to make soaps? Not intereste... Read More
    3 Comments
weldontx started a discussion
New to SFG : need help - I have started seeds inside and while getting the bed prepped I have been studying what will companion with what. Then I thought of a space ... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...