Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
wendib
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
15 December 2011
wendib
started a discussion
Trying to find attractive utility sink -
I'm trying to do an inexpensive update of our laundry room (new washer and dryer, new paint and flooring and elfa shelving) I need to replac...
Read More
Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
1 December 2011
wendib
started a discussion
'floating' crown molding; does this look right? -
I have been lurking here for awhile now, and I wish I had found this forum before I ordered my cabinets, because I would have done a few thi...
Read More
Like
49 Comments
See
49
more comments
Sign Up to Comment