Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Wendy Starr
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
24 September 2020
Wendy Starr
started a discussion
alter nailhead trim on ottomans -
I LOVE the ottomans I just purchased. Except the nailhead trim is shiny silver where everything else in the room is brass or champagne. Is ...
Read More
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
21 December 2019
Wendy Starr
started a discussion
What are seat dimensions? -
I need width and depth
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment