22 Posts
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
FINALLY! (update) - After a whole year (seeds planted last June) I have my very first bloom! I'm so excited!
1 Like    8 Comments
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
South Florida weather - I have about 15 tropical hibiscus on my patio. The overnight lows for the past few nights in South Florida have been in the 40s. I have abso... Read More
    5 Comments
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
South Florida weather - I have about 15 tropical hibiscus on my patio. The overnight lows for the past few nights in South Florida have been in the 40s. I have abso... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
So far, so good... - My babies looking happy and healthy. It's still very hot in South Florida, but I'm dreading our cooler months. Hope I dont mess it up.
9 Likes    7 Comments
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
Transplant Time! - Hello everyone! Finally decided to transplant these babies. I've lost a few along the way, mostly because of unexpected heavy rains that I ... Read More
7 Likes    4 Comments
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
SURPRISE!!.... - 6 weeks later :) Pretty shocked to see this little seedling today. Lol
8 Likes    3 Comments
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
Repot?? - Hi everyone! :) At what point do these babies need their own individual pots? TIA!
1 Like    9 Comments
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
How much sun... - I still have my babies on my patio table with a huge umbrella over them all day. I think they get about an hour's worth of sun in the mornin... Read More
4 Likes    14 Comments
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
I'm happy! :) - Look at my little babies!! I didn't think so many would poke through. I'm going to spend all weekend making accommodations so they can have ... Read More
7 Likes    34 Comments
Yayi (SouthFL 10b) started a discussion
Too Much Rain!! - My poor little hibiscus. Just when they were settling in from their long coast to coast trip, the heavens open for what feels like 40 days a... Read More
    11 Comments
Show More Events...