8 Posts
ybaptiste started a discussion
The sink! - I can't believe no one has asked about this sink! I looked at every pic and didn't see it! Can you tell me where it was purchased? Love t... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
ybaptiste started a discussion
Looking for furniture - Can you share where these were purchased?
    6 Comments
ybaptiste started a discussion
Nice pendant - Where did you find this?
    Comment
ybaptiste started a discussion
Also interested in this question - Is that crushed granite?
    Comment
ybaptiste started a discussion
Concrete color - Can you tell me the color on the concrete?
    2 Comments
ybaptiste started a discussion
Chairs? - Can I ask where they were purchased? Love the design!
    Comment
ybaptiste started a discussion
Toilet? - Can you share the toilet brand and model?
    1 Comment
ybaptiste started a discussion
Backsplash - Great color! Where were they purchased?
    1 Comment