65 Posts
zoomzoom started a discussion
Need a window covering over this bathtub! - I really (!!) need to cover this window. My thoughts are all over the place but what if I used some type of light filtering shade and then a... Read More
1 Like    30 Comments
zoomzoom started a discussion
Master Bath Floor tile best look for Herringbone - We are redoing the master bath. It's a medium size bath, 2 vanities, large walk-in shower, free standing tub. I've selected a polished (I kn... Read More
    4 Comments
zoomzoom started a discussion
Light Perla Venata bathroom counters with what color flooring tiles? - We are remodeling our master bath and have bought this slab for the countertops. It's a lighter colored Pearla Venata quartzite. We will be ... Read More
    16 Comments
zoomzoom started a discussion
Oval free standing tub with oval or rectangle sink? - We are doing a master bath remodel. The tub will be a modern(ish) oval but I am struggling with the vanity sink shape. I like the Kohler Lad... Read More
    4 Comments
zoomzoom started a discussion
Backspash - what is the field tile here - lovely!
    Comment
zoomzoom started a discussion
Will all Pulls in my kitchen and family room be overload? - The Schaub pull from the Siena weathered nickel collection I selected is only available in a 4 3/4" overall and a 8" pull. (there... Read More
2 Likes    42 Comments
zoomzoom started a discussion
    1 Comment
zoomzoom started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
zoomzoom started a discussion
    1 Comment
zoomzoom started a discussion
    4 Comments
Show More Events...