veronika_ronzani

Terrace revamp

Veronika Ronzani
10 years ago
Revamp of terrace attached to master bedroom. Widened the bathroom window and installed glass sliding door towards bedroom. Glass roof, trellis and tiled floor in wood look

Comments (9)

• Veronika Ronzani
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    You are so right, That's exactly what we did. Lush great plants, however not visible on the photo
  • Veronika Ronzani
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    In fact you can see them on the right, other parts of the railing is a drop off from 3rd to ground floor
  • PRO
    The Classy Home
    10 years ago
    What a wonderful transformation!
    Have you done it alone? If it is, you deserve the due credit and if you have done it with some professional help both of you deserve due credit.
  • PRO
    Michael Lee, Inc
    10 years ago
    Very cozy, nice job!
  • Veronika Ronzani
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you :) I did the design, my contractor executed
  • PRO
    The Classy Home
    10 years ago
    Anyway, congratulation to both of you for doing wonderful work!
  • Grace Jimenez
    10 years ago
    I love your design I have a similar terrace that I always thought to install a trellis, but was never sure how it would look and yours looks great. On the floor a wanted to install the interlocking wood squares, but I'm afraid that they are too high maintenance. Any comments?
  • Thabo Machethe
    10 years ago
    Great balcony makeover
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.