kmmars04

Office design help!

kmmars04
9 years ago
This room leads out to a cabana so I decided that this room would be a great office/ sitting room. When I have company over we usually sit outside so you have to pass through this room. I want this room to be amazing because I have to work and study hours on end in here so I want it to be a place that is wonderful and beautiful. I am planning on taking the left side closet doors off and opening that part of the wall up as a desk with organizer and school stuff maybe wallpaper the inside of the closet ??!? Which brings me to my last problem is the color.............. I hate this color. I recently had these dark brown wood floors put in throughout my condo and I love them! I have grays in my living room and dinning room and blues in the master which all look beautiful with the new floors. However this green is NOT working for me at all. Let me know what everyone thinks! This is the last room I have to finish decorate and I want it to be fabulous just like all the other rooms!!
I'll take any and all of the help, input, or ideas!

Thanks,
Kylie

Comments (11)

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.