bonsallbetty

need 2 choose fence design, on a corner lot fence needs to curve

bonsallbetty
9 years ago
House has a contemporary craftsman look under construction thats why no pics. The fence will only be 3 feet in the front and 4 feet on the side since the house sits on a elevated pad and we don't want to block our view. There is a block wall at the sidewalk level that curves around the corner, so we think that the fence should curve also. Would like to use materials that will out live us.

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Dytecture
    9 years ago
    Scope of work requires consulting a landscape architect.
  • PRO
    Integrous
    9 years ago

Materials to outlive you? will need to be vinyl or aluminum. You can custom-fabricate steel fences for curves, but that usually comes with a 20-25 year warranty, max.

• PRO
    Innovation Fencing Inc.
    9 years ago

Where are you located? If you are in North America search for Bufftech Fencing. This is a beautiful vinyl product that has a lifetime warranty and is made in North America. We carry this product for supply only or supply and installation and have firsthand experience with this amazing product. They have varying heights and different styles.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.