rockcliffheights

can this decking design be overlaid on a vinyl deck surface?

rockcliffheights
9 years ago
I have a new home with a waterproof deck finish, however would like to overlay a wood deck, without fastening into the vinyl. this is a great looking product!
Best Outdoor Living Deck · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Tech Tonic LLC
    9 years ago
    We do not build decks. We designed the technology hidden into the looks. Unfortunately, the builder is not in business anymore.
  • PRO
    AdvantageLumber.com
    9 years ago
    Hello rockcliffheights,

This may be a bit late but Deck Tiles are a great way to have a wooden deck without damaging your vinyl. Essentially our DeckTiles connect together with a low profile connector from DeckWise. This connector just lays on top of the surface without the need to screw them down. The tiles are made from Ipe, Cumaru, Tigerwood, or Massaranduba. They will last for over 30 years and their weight alone will hold them down.
  • rockcliffheights
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    still not too late...we put our project off due to winter weather. i would be interested in pricing and and details around installation...see if works for our application. i can send some images if it helps.
  • PRO
    AdvantageLumber.com
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Hi rockcliffheights,

We would definitely be more than happy to help you with that. Our website currently has pricing and installation instructions that you can view. I will also post here some links on customers and contractors who have used our deck tiles. If you have any questions, send us a message through Houzz with contact information and we would have one of our sales people give you a call and discuss your project further in detail so they can give you a full quote as well as any advice for your renovation!

Thank you for your time!

Deck Tiles: http://www.advantagelumber.com/decking-tiles/
    Installation: http://www.advantagelumber.com/decking-tiles/installation.html

Deck Tiles Installation Video:

Deck Tiles in Laguna Beach, CA:

Deck Tiles on Rooftop of St. Petersburg, FL:

Deck Tiles in PE LOFTS in Los Angeles, CA:
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.