blgottfried

I am interested to know who did the stairs and deck?

blgottfried
9 years ago
Deck over Garage, View Royal, Victoria BC · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Ridgewood Renovations
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    The Waterproof vinyl deck surface and aluminum railings with tempered glass, were done by Ridgewood Renovations, Victoria BC. You can see our other photos for cedar decks and cedar deck railings.
  • bensonbayne
    9 years ago
    Hi there I was wondering if the material for the stairs came in a kit to assemble or if it was constructed on site? Is it cedar or fir? How are the treads for traction in the rain or snow. I have a new deck job I'm working on and would love to get a quote from you for a set of stairs like that. I think it is exactly what my clients are looking for but with cedar railings instead of aluminum. Also do you do cedar decking?
  • bensonbayne
    9 years ago
    I work full time and took on a side job that I really don't have a lot of time for but am too far into it to turn back now. I am looking to get some help from contractors like yourself.
  • blgottfried
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Benson Bayne. The deck and stairs were built by CTG Building Solutions (250-661-1419). Ridgewood only did the railings and deck covering. None of the actual construction. Talk to the actual builder. Cam at CTG.
  • PRO
    Ridgewood Renovations
    9 years ago
    hello Benson, we do cedar railings and cedar decking. Each set of stairs is built individually so that the angles and heights are correct.
  • PRO
    Ridgewood Renovations
    9 years ago
    Cedar deck and railings
  • PRO
    Ridgewood Renovations
    9 years ago
    Cedar and glass railings, winter view
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.