pschr

slipcovers

pschr
9 years ago
Could you tell me where you bought the denim and if it is white or natural color?
Slipcovers · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    The Seamstress Shop
    9 years ago
    Hi, the 10oz denim is white and I believe my client purchased it at JoAnn's Fabric.
    pschr thanked The Seamstress Shop
  • pschr
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Is there a difference between bull denim and brushed denim?
  • PRO
    The Seamstress Shop
    9 years ago
    Yes there is. Brushed denim is just that, brushed and therefore the texture and "hand" is softer. I personally like the feel of brushed denim better, but our pet hair sticks to it easier than the bull denim.
  • pschr
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    I have pets so you have answered my question. If you don't mind I have one more question. Does canvas or denim hold up better with frequent laundering?
  • PRO
    The Seamstress Shop
    9 years ago
    I can only speak from personal experience. I've had 10oz denim slipcovers for about 5+ years and have laundered them several times a year. They have held up great. I also think that canvas is stiffer and therefore not as comfy to sit on.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.