houzzau

Favourite garden tool?

HouzzAU
9 years ago
What's the tool that you get most use and satisfaction out of when in your garden?

Comments (7)

• User
    9 years ago
    Actually secateurs!
  • carthiefintexas
    9 years ago
    Whilst I love having a go with the secateurs, my favourite is the rake. I particularly love the days when the my three closest neighbours are out with the leafblowers (and been going for some time), I walk out and in twenty or thirty minutes have cleared our longish driveway of leaves and macadamia nuts from our neighbour's trees. Then it's all in the green bin, I've packed up and walked back inside. Meanwhile... they're still at it.
  • User
    9 years ago
    Mmm, macadamia nuts....
  • Wild Infusion
    9 years ago
    The gardener....only joking... I would have to say the shovel for when I am digging holes for new plants to go in..larger ones obviously
  • ducks43
    9 years ago
    Secateurs, definitely! Never go outdoors without them....and my garden glove, too.
  • harryinahurry
    9 years ago
    My most used garden tool is a hand held three pronged rakey thing, don't know what it's called but I call it Dr Claw! Great for scratching around weeds to make sure the roots all come out.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.