Hi,Can you share the hood supplier?

Pure Design
9 years ago
Sub Zero & Wolf · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Eastbank Contractor Appliances
    9 years ago
    That Hood Shell was custom built by a local stainless fabricator. The process is to select a "hood liner" with the desired size and power to perform over the cooking product you've selected. A hood liner has blowers and filters and is designed to mount in a custom made shell of wood or metal of your choosing.

In the application shown, it would not be necessary for the hood liner to span the whole length of the shell, but just the portion above the range. There are lots of brands to choose from. It is very important to "size" the liner based on the Btu output of the range and the type of cooking you want to do. Also, by employing someone locally to build, you would not have the worries of damage in long distance shipping.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.