rainmody

Artificial Grass on Cement

rainmody
9 years ago
Beautiful Work!
Truly gorgeous.

3 Quick questions about the process -

You said you laid the cement with the layout for the tiles and then the artificial grass is placed between the tiles.

Did you glue or staple or nail the turf directly to the cement?

Any issues with delamination or turf coming off the cement after a few months of year & tear?

Do you have any issues after 1-2 years with mold or mildew underneath the turf or does it dry out well after any rain?
Or did you create any special drainage pathways under the turf?

Thank you so much for your reply.
Keep up your creative designs.
Hallmark Interior Design LLC · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Hallmark Interior Design LLC
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Sorry - I am the designer and I only specified the layout and materials, but a good landscape company should be able to answer your questions for your specific area of the country. There are no issues to date with this installation.
  • PRO
    Red Berm
    9 years ago
    Artificial turf is not professionally laid on concrete it is laid on sand and stapled into the ground. Artificial turf needs drainage. I would not recommend laying it on concrete.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    The grass was laid on a bed of sand. The cement grid was poured for the tiles.
  • PRO
    Stone House Marketing Co. Ltd
    9 years ago

Are the tiles made from stone or cement? It does look like a sawn cut quartzite tile....

• PRO
    Stone House Marketing Co. Ltd
    9 years ago

Ok now reading that it was cement used...

• PRO
    9 years ago
    cement grid with quartzite tiles over top.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.