Terri Hoffman
9 years ago
Alamo Hillside Modern Home and Pool · More Info

Comments (13)

• PRO
    Global Syn-Turf - Artificial Grass Supplier
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Creative Environments, yep, artificial grass is invulnerable to chlorine contamination and discoloration, making it perfect for poolside landscapes. Not to mention there's no side effect of grass clippings getting blown into the pool.
  • PRO
    Creative Environments
    9 years ago
    BTW, I love the artificial grass materials these days with the dry brown blades mixed in with the natural green colors that make up the products today….
  • David Quinto Antonio
    8 years ago
    Hi. Love this pool. Pool dimensions?
  • PRO
    Creative Environments
    8 years ago

20x40… I have received a lot of great comments on this pool. It has made it to several national magazines with great reviews…. We have those pads on the far side floating on the water…. with LED lights under the pads to light up the pathway over the water.

• David Quinto Antonio
    8 years ago

thanks!

• adanielowsky
    8 years ago
    Kitchen countertops
  • PRO
    Creative Environments
    8 years ago

They are polished concrete with a sealer…good effect

• stephanie_richards44
    7 years ago
    What tile was used around the spa? Is the same time used at the waterline?
  • PRO
    Creative Environments
    7 years ago

I try to use the same tile throughout the water feature. I have had some clients like to mix and match tile from the spa to the pool water line. I have also tried to use a different texture finish on the "O" edge spa face instead of the glass tile that I did on this project. The tile that is used on the face of the spa, the water line in the pool and the tile trim on the steps of the pool is all a 1x1 Ocean Side glass tile. It's a great tile for this application. The water that overflows the spa has a texture as it runs down the face of the spa. You do have to keep it clean more often. If you have a similar design on your pool, email me and I'll show you what I'm using currently on the face of my "O" edge spas. Thanks for asking the question, Chuck

• PRO
    GB Designs
    6 years ago

Could you please tell me the height of the outdoor living room wall and what is the roof made of? It is a beautiful design, thank you!!

• PRO
    Creative Environments
    6 years ago

Typically these roofs are 10' tall so the wall is maybe 12" less.

• PRO
    GB Designs
    6 years ago

Thank you so much for responding, much appreciated! It's beautiful!

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.