belleshalom

Colonial-French Theme Home

BennaBelle
9 years ago
Château Le Bennabelle

Ben & I love France, especially after our first visit to this beautiful country in 2009. Thanks to my elder sister who is based there, her family brought us to non-touristy villages like Saint-Émilion, Bordeaux, Sarlat, LaRoque St Christophe. We also visited Fontainebleau and Paris on our own. We experienced the real French culture and enjoyed the surreal and magical feeling during our stay.

Blessed with the opportunities to travel to quite a number of European countries and cities, we certainly also love the Great Britain, Vienna & Swiss. With this, we have come to the consensus, to bring the flavor of the places which has captivated our hearts, into our new home.

So, what's the theme? After we mixed Brit-ish and French together..

How does ‘COLONIAL-FRENCH sound to you?

Comment (1)

• Sam Hill
    9 years ago
    European.
    Living in England and having a gîte in France, I understand you completely. It's a lovely combination of styles, but it's difficult to get the perfect balance of everything.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.