zoobierun

How can you access hot tub pumps in case maintenance is needed ?

zoobierun
9 years ago
I'm looking at including hot tub into our new deck but access to our jacuzzi hot tub is the front panel of base. How do you access yours in case maintenance is needed? Thanks. Love the way you've done yours. Josh
Composite Decks · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Wise Pool & Spa Service, Inc.
    9 years ago
    If you prefer to recess your hot tub into a deck, accessibility to the equipment bay should be priority, and big enough for a grown man to have proper room to move around/work in for servicing the hot tub. You could discuss with your deck contractor, creating a trap door in the deck for access. Good luck!
  • PRO
    Tay-ky Developments
    9 years ago
    Hello Josh, the back wall area you see on the photo was created as a storage area and provided full access to the hot tub from below. The access door is off the the side. The client could easily access anything that they needed and have storage close and hidden.
  • kellyal8313
    8 years ago

What company and color of decking did you use?

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.