lainies

What project did you fail to finish in 2014?

Lainie
9 years ago
I'm not sure about you, but my 2014 started with a bang. I had decided to learn to sew, declutter my wardrobe, get rid of my milk glass collection to a worthy home while also learning another language. Instead, I got engaged, married, travelled and learnt to skateboard. Not quite the list of projects I hoped to complete at the beginning of the year. So Houzzers, I'm curious, do you have any projects you started your 2014 with the best intentions of completing? If so, let me know!

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Joanna Tovia
    9 years ago
    My novel ... again!
  • Marcy
    9 years ago
    I didn't complete any of them. In reality my projects can't begin until this year so I don't kick myself too much lol. This year is going to be busy and fun; I'm determined!
  • Fiona
    9 years ago
    Dog-proofing the side yard, which fell victim to other projects taking longer and 40 degree days.
  • Kim Westwood
    9 years ago
    Finishing painting the outside of the house in white. The easier part got completed but the upstairs dormers didn't get done due too either too hot weather, rain or too windy. Husband also thinking other things were more important. When will be the right time? Maybe eastertime or before winter. Hopfully a lot cooler weather.
  • Mandy Sharp
    9 years ago
    Planned to relax and enjoy our newly renovated home. Instead we sold it and bought an even bigger do-up project! This year I'm planning to try to stay calm, and try to enjoy the process!
  • myperfectadvice
    9 years ago
    Wanted to repaint living room and didn't get around to it! :(
  • Michael Hollow
    9 years ago
    My plans were to landscape yard, redo deck boards and paint internal rooms of house. Have got garden back to something I can start at and plastered holes in the house. So the next twelve months should see it thru!
  • westaussiegirl
    9 years ago
    My list was:: learn to play my folk harp,: finish my novel; spend more time in the garden; de clutter the shed and my wardrobe. I achieved one out of 5. At least the garden is looking good...
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.