lvpugs

Dog lover decorating theme.

lvpugs
9 years ago
I need height and lighting on the top 3 cut outs. I have one outlet in the middle cut out. I was thinking of adding a small silver or crystal lamp or a small chandelier in the middle. Would that work. I have been playing around with ideas. String lights, flame less candles and shelves. Nothing is working. I love silver, crystal and Mercury glass and, the look of fairy lights but now I'm stuck.

Comments (6)

• lvpugs
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    This was the before
  • lvpugs
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    It was decorated at Christmas
  • lvpugs
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Still looking for ideas
  • hatetoshop
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    The niches are unusual in that they're so deep and have windows -- great for your dogs though. You could hire an electrician to install lights in the niches. Put a spectacular piece in the centre, and light that up at night.

The Log Basket suggested logs in the middle, over the fire, and that would look pretty good, and solve the problem of what the heck to put in there. Whatever you do choose for the middle and side niches, make the item(s) substantial (not small or too many).

Forest House - Living Area · More Info

Applegate Tran Interiors · More Info

A Frame Remodel Sun Valley, ID · More Info
  • lvpugs
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you everyone! These are great ideas. I appreciate it so much! Now Im on a mission to find the perfect object.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.