msgozer

Photos/1045720/Carly-Nemtean-traditional-bathroom-toronto

msgozer
11 years ago
Is there a way to get the brand of vanity and trough vanity top used in this photo? Ms Nemtean is crazy talented.

Regards,
Carriage Lane Design Build /Carly Nemtean · More Info

Comments (7)

• casssandras
    11 years ago
    I would also like to know- I love this!
  • PRO
    House of L
    11 years ago
    This is a stunning bathroom! This is most certainly a custom-made vanity that was specified by the designer for this project. There are online resources for ready made products such as www.ronbow.com and are available for purchase through your local plumbing supplier. Retailers such as www.horchow.com as well as www.restorationhardware.com and www.waterworks.com sell ready made vanities as well. I hope this helps!
  • efasano10
    11 years ago
    Hi I am about to do my guest bath. This bathroom is perfect for what I am looking to do. It goes with the calssic moder feel of the rest of my house. This bath doubles as the bath for the guest bedroom and also as a powder bath for guests. It's not far from our kitchen which is white with black granite countertops. Which is why I think the carerra will look so nice. If I wanted a vanity just like this but sized down a bit and made custom made but for the size to be with the 3 draws on the left side, the two doors that open for middle under sink storage and that piece on above that only, how much would that be? Can someone contact me by email for a quote? Do you have anyone who does this type of custom work here in South Florida Miami-Ft. Lauderdale? Thanks, Eva
  • gomulinski
    11 years ago
    Sink is from wet style based in canada.
  • PRO
    Stephani Buchman Photography
    11 years ago
    I am the photographer. You can contact the designer, Carly Nemtean at http://www.carriagelanedesigns.com/
  • PRO
    Stephani Buchman Photography
    11 years ago
    I am the photographer. You can contact the designer, Carly Nemtean at http://www.carriagelanedesigns.com/
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.