marion_mayer

Love the stacking awning windows! Manufacturer?

Marion Mayer
11 years ago
Where can I find these windows?
The Neoteric Classic · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Archipelago Hawaii Luxury Home Designs
    11 years ago
    Please note: sometimes our lead designer comes here and answers the questions directly. Her answer is above.
  • PRO
    CCI Windows
    10 years ago
    In Hawaii, California, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico awning windows like the ones pictured in Archipelago Hawaii's Neoteric Classic photo spread are available though Custom Contractors, Inc. in Aiea, Hawaii. Ph. 808-483-0100 or email: sales@cciwindows.com

The awning windows pictured appear to be side by side 4 vent and stacked 3 vent Victor Sun Control Awning Windows in either silver or white. (also available in bronze).

The windows are available with up to 5 vents in heights ranging from 14" to 82" and widths up to 53 1/8". As you would imagine from the pictures, these windows provide excellent ventilation and security. Variations of the window are approved for use in single family homes as well as high rise dwellings.

-Robin Kameda, President
    Custom Contractors, Inc.
  • Kristen Gray
    6 years ago

love this dining table, custom? Or can I find this somewhere near Bend Oregon?

• PRO
    Archipelago Hawaii Luxury Home Designs
    6 years ago

The table was provided by the homeowner.

• PRO
    sweeney construction
    5 years ago

The CKD needs to look closer at the pic....

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.