lucretiadiane

Does this come as a wallpaper or peel and stick.

lucretiadiane
11 years ago
castle girls' room · More Info

Comments (11)

• PRO
    DISTINCTIVE APPLICATIONS Kimberly Wohlfarth,Artist
    11 years ago
    No, it was all hand painted directly on the wall.
  • Cesarina Castillo
    11 years ago
    how much it cost
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    No, this does not come in wallpaper or peel and stick. This was custom painted for a little girls room.
  • PRO
    DFAF, Inc
    11 years ago
    To the 'peel and stick' questioner, and the 'how much it cost' questioner.......SERIOUSLY?!?! From a fellow muralist, this is a fantastic, and beautifully rendered art piece very specific in style for a young girls dream bedroom. If you want some peel and stick...go to Home Depot. And Cesarina, you may find something there also, within your budget. Like they say, if you have to ask, you can't afford it... You GO Kimberley!! :)
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I would like to say, as the artist and creator of this mural...I have no affiliation with the negative comments posted here.
  • PRO
    DFAF, Inc
    11 years ago
    My apologies to anyone who may have taken offense to my opinion ( which I have every right to)....I merely spoke in defense of the artist, whom I don't know either, and who didn't ask me to, nor wanted me to.....obviously from her post. I have painted many nursery and childrens murals over my 30 years of artistic experience, and am new to this site. I have found that a great deal of the time education, knowledge and wealth (lucky you, shainashouseideas.....thanks for sharing that with us) have nothing at all to do with willingness to invest. Everyone wants as much as they can get for as little as possible. I only spoke in support of the artist getting her due. That said, one can certainly go online and find murals like this, painted overseas in third world countries for pennies on the dollar. It hurts us all....
  • bella4040
    11 years ago
    I wish my brother in law lived closer he could paint this for my daughter. Unfortunately there is not much use for painting in the legal or medical field, lol. Therefore what are these cesarins and lucreciadiane I am seeing mentioned. We always leave all the work to our contractor but my husband wants to make our daughters room his pet project so we are flying blind as he is too proud to ask the contractor for help. Men! Hahaha
  • PRO
    Once More Decor Painted Furniture
    11 years ago
    I've never seen any wallpaper that has this impact--color, depth, vibrancy. Definitely a work of art. I applaud you. :)
  • PRO
    Total Wallcovering
    11 years ago
    That looks beautiful. @ DFAF you are an idiot. The person was simply just asking how much it cost. I don't see anything wrong with that.
  • Faith James
    10 years ago
    It's oil paint lol
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.