xever

Tufted Round Ottoman for Your Home

Locus Habitat
9 years ago
When you are able to incorporate such elements into a modern design, it can really take things to a new level. These round leather cocktail ottomans can be a great additional and very useful for your room. A tufted round ottoman can serve as a footstool. Bigger ones can be used as a type of coffee table or as extra seating. The process of tufting is pulling the thread though the fabric and cushion, which is normally secured with something such as a knot or some decorative button which gives ottomans a decorative and classic look.

There interesting round ottoman comes with different shades and sizes. Choose something with a good material, color and style that may harmonize in the rest of your home furniture. The size of your ottoman should be partly determined by the size of the room, better choose the one that is in scale with your other furniture. A similar pattern on all of your furniture can help give the room a coordinated look.

Decorating your home with these tufted round ottoman are very easy as they are uncomplicated to design with. They are movable and not that heavy, perfect for a minimalist ways of designing. You can always place as a center table or in one corner and simply reposition them from time to time.

Comments (2)

• Ryan
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry, but I thought the middle ottoman was a baked potato before opening your "discussion". And seeing the dark brown ottoman in a larger pic.... I can't think of a kind word to describe it. If my dog left one of those on my floor he'd be in trouble.
  • Geneviève
    9 years ago
    In leather tufted... no , if they were velvet perhaps and if I had the room for one of course .
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.