casechesterremodeling

Richmond, VA Master Bathroom Before & After

Case Handyman Services
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

This 1991-era master bathroom near Richmond, VA needed a serious makeover. The "L-shaped" vanity and make-up counter were removed to make space for a custom designed and built poplar vanity finished in white. The dual sinks were a welcome addition for this his and hers space as was the storage. The old shower was slightly expanded and completely re-tiled with ceramic 4" x 12" tiles in a subway pattern. What you can't see in these photos are the heated floor or heated towel rack which make this bathroom warm and cozy on those chilly winter mornings. This bathroom was designed and built by Case Handyman Services in Chester, VA.

Check out all of the photos in our Houzz profile!

Comments (4)

• PRO
    SoCal Contractor
    9 years ago

Great update! I like the combination of the tile used in the shower!

Case Handyman Services thanked SoCal Contractor
  • Robert
    9 years ago

Very nice. I like the shower. Good job.

Case Handyman Services thanked Robert
  • PRO
    Virginia Shower Door LLC
    9 years ago

Very nice tile work. Like the frameless shower door without a header across the top.

Case Handyman Services thanked Virginia Shower Door LLC
  • PRO
    Rebecca Mitchell Interiors
    9 years ago

Sexy tile design and great reno!

Case Handyman Services thanked Rebecca Mitchell Interiors
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.