trademarkrenovations

Is Interior Stone a big yes on your renovation wish list?

Is adding Interior stone an important item on your renovation wish list??

Yes
No
other (explain below)

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Stewart Remodel-Design-Build
    9 years ago

We just remodeled a bathroom with a stone accent wall. Its beautiful! We are now planning on installing it in our design center.

• Judy Mishkin
    9 years ago

its fun to predict what everyone will be wanting to get rid of in the home they buy in 10-15 years.

my predictions are 1. carrara counters with red wine rings 2. scratched up soapstone 3. interior stone walls.

sorry but they just feel faddish, and eventually people will be tired of having to vacuum them.

• PRO
    Trademark Renovations Ltd.
    Original Author
    9 years ago

No need for sorry nnigrt, it is always interesting to hear peoples opinions and perspectives! Thank you for you comment.

• bugsysmom717
    9 years ago
    Only if you were talking of floors.
  • Marie Harrington
    8 years ago

Design tastes are always changing. We humans tire of our surroundings. This decade stone is in, next decade it's out. Stone will go the way of granite countertops. All the rage until a new design and/or material is presented and it becomes a major cost spent and little to no resale value.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.