Is the fireplace mantel custom-built? If not, where did you buy it? Th

mbfox99
8 years ago
Wildwood, NJ, Custom Mantle features Mouser Premiere Cabinetry · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Hamilton Building Supply / HBS Home™
    7 years ago

Our sincere apologies for not replying to your question when you first posed it. All we can offer in the way of an explanation is that we had so little experience with Houzz that we didn't know enough to look for questions... We are seriously educating ourselves at this point and are determined to never let such a lack of communication happen ever again.

The mantle you asked about was custom designed and made using Dutch Made cabinetry (maple wood, Oxford door, Olde English linen finish and beaded inset). Many intricate details had to be worked out to create every inch of usable space for storage on the right side to accommodate the television components (tv concealed behind the doors on the front of the fireplace). The left side was designed to resemble a bookcase. All the cabinetry was designed to interlock together for final installation. The building contractor had to first install the fireplace and then all the furniture pieces to achieve the final design.

We hope this has been helpful! Again, our apologies for such a long delay in replying.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.