hhoe88

Cambria Oakhampton Quartz Counters

hhoe88
8 years ago

We just had Cambria Oakhampton quartz counters installed. The counter does not look like my KD's sample or the pictures on the Cambria website. The actual counter has many bright white specs. It looks like someone painted my walls without using a drop cloth. Does anyone else have bright white specs in their Cambria Oakhampton counters?

Comments (6)

• abramsonka
    8 years ago
    What does the installer say?
  • PRO
    Pyramid Design Group Architects
    8 years ago

Call the manufacturer and speak to a customer service rep.

• renoredux
    8 years ago

I also just had Cambria Oakhampton quartz counters installed and have the same issue, numerous specks throughout the material that look like flecks of white paint. I have five sections of counter top and they all have a least a dozen bright white flecks that are prominent. I spoke with a Cambria Product rep and he said it was "normal" variation as per their "disclaimer'- I simply can not believe that white specs in a solid

brown countertop would be acceptable to anyone. Am shocked at the response by Cambria to my dissatisfaction. The interior designer who recommended Cambria to me is also extremely upset.

• hhoe88
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I filed a claim today with Cambria. They will have someone look at my counters. I hope Cambria values customer service.

• PRO
    Baker Marble and Granite
    7 years ago

Did anyone in this thread ever find a replacement that is comparable to this rich brown tone?

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.