joanneh2013

How big is your range hood (width and depth?)? Model?

joanneh2013
8 years ago
We are installing a high BTU stove and have been told this shape hood will not work but I find it very attractive. Is it larger than the rangetop and is it 24" deep? Thanks.
Point Loma Residence · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Studio Stratton Inc.
    8 years ago

the hood is 48" also, but the side cabinets are held off some. Our appliance people didn't recommend this hood, but we chose it for the same reason you like it... its been installed for about 2 years and it is serving just fine.

joanneh2013 thanked Studio Stratton Inc.
  • joanneh2013
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thank you for your quick response. Everything about this kitchen matches my design right now so needless to say, I very much like your style! I am looking at the same countertop stone but leathered and similar style white cabinets. I am looking at frameless on the cabinets...are these full overlay frameless or inset? What paint color did you use on the cabinets?

• PRO
    Studio Stratton Inc.
    8 years ago

these cabinets are inset into a beveled frame. The color is a proprietary finish from the cabinet manufacturer, but I can tell you its a grey white. I like the stone in the leathered finish very much. I'm sure it will look great in your kitchen.

joanneh2013 thanked Studio Stratton Inc.
  • joanneh2013
    Original Author
    8 years ago

After lots of frustration with semi-custom folks, I finally opted for custom but I have had a hard time finding a good way to specify a cabinet that I like (I didn't realize they actually buy cabinet doors from others). I was avoiding inset as I thought they skinny up the usable cabinet space but this looks like it doesn't - can you share your experience and cabinet brand? Thanks.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.