urbanmythkitchens

Do you prefer a Kettle or boiling water tap?

Urban Myth
8 years ago

Boiling Water tap
Kettle

Comments (11)

• PRO
    Urban Myth
    Original Author
    8 years ago

We find that 90% of customers want a boiling water tap fitted in their new kitchen, but many also still have a kettle!

• PRO
    2PM Architects
    8 years ago

We very rarely do a kitchen without a quooker these days

• Jonathan
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

I don't like it when the boiling water tap does not match the other taps....I would prefer to see a kettle than this

• Najeebah
    8 years ago
    kettle for the sound and steam :)
  • Moogles
    7 years ago

We are near the end of our new kitchen and we have gone for a Quooker hot tap rather than a kettle.

Even the box and cloth it is wrapped in is probably worth more than most kettles.

Stunning piece of kit.

• PRO
    Wright Kitchens
    7 years ago

Wouldn't be without my Quooker tap now! its fab!

• heswall40
    7 years ago

Once you have experienced one you wont go back to a Kettle!

• PRO
    Syed Ali
    7 years ago

Neither kettle nor boiling water tap. It is best to have water purifier in your kitchen & and avoid the hassle of buying bottle water. We at Love Pure Water believe in better tasting drink which is not possible without purified water.

It is economical, easy to install, easy to maintain and proevm by results. It goes under kitchen sink and produces purified water 24/7 straight from kitchen tap.

Bluewater's systems are proving to be very popular throughout Europe, USA and China, as their reputation for build quality and reliability coupled with their Scandanavian flare for simplicity and sophistication of design, goes from strength to strength. The Spirit and Pro look equally at home in the world's top hotel kitchens and restaurants, as they do in the bespoke kitchens of London's finest dwellings.

We believe that the Bluewater Cleone Spirit and Pro models would make a perfect match and would significantly compliment your kitchens in terms of performance, functionality, style and design.

• PRO
    Anonymous
    7 years ago

I love the ritual of 'putting the kettle on', somehow the boiling water tap just doesn't cut it for me. Its all just a bit too instant!

• PRO
    Paul Warren Design
    7 years ago

I prefer a boiling tap , clears worktops of clutter

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.