camilla1963

Camilla

11 years ago
Can you please give me some information on this wallpaper. It's very pretty.
Award Winning Master Bath ยท More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    11 years ago
    Tthank you for asking. The Schumacher wallpaper has a width of 27" , a vertical repeat of 36", a horizontal repeat of 27" with a 1/2 drop repeat. A single roll is 4 1/2 yards however it is packaged and sold only in a double rolls. It is not pre-trimmed or pre-pasted. I have called Schumacher to ask about stock and it is backordered, expected delivery is February 8th of this year. The price is $115 per single roll which is $230 per double roll. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions you have. it really is a beautiful paper, the leaves are a burnished metallic taupe color set against a soft aqua background. I would be glad to order this paper for you.
  • 10 years ago
    Any chance i can receive a sample of the wallpaper
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Jane, I have the wallpaper sample do you still want me to send it to you?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I would also love some information on the wallpaper, it is beautiful as is the entire space!
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Thank you and what information would you like?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I'd like to source this paper. Who is the supplier, what is the line and colour? Thanks for the quick response.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    The paper is Ming Cherry Blossom from Schumacher in aqua.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Thank you very much!
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking โ€˜Acceptโ€™ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking โ€˜Manage Preferencesโ€™.