thebeechhouse

70's bungalow to New England?

Fleur A
11 years ago
My family and I had been living in this house for approximately 3 years before my five year old daughter was diagnosed with leukaemia (jan 2010). I am delighted to say that she has now finished her treatment (which she coped with amazingly) and as a result we are now looking for a lifestyle change. There is a possibility that my husband's work could take us to Singapore soon so I am desperately looking at updating the house so that we can rent it out. I really love the New England style and wondered if anyone had any good ideas to transform this very tired 70's bungalow on a budget?!

Comment (1)

• decoenthusiaste
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    I think you need to have a well defined entry - looks like there are three or four ways to get into the home. I actually wonder if the other side of the house, not shown in your photos, would make a better front side and this one a better back side.Glad your daughter is recovering.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.