branam

Red Brick Ranch

Corey Branam
8 years ago
I'd love to brighten our exterior with a new color combo, front door, and accessories. Feeling limited with our grey tile roof, grey stucco, red/gold/black brick. Would love ideas to add overall curb-appeal, other than landscaping.

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Automated Gates & Equipment
    8 years ago

Have you thought about iron fencing or a driveway entrance gate? Sometimes a great entrance to your property can really make heads turn!

Here is an example of a gate that compliments this house that looks a little similar to yours, definitely adding curb appeal.

Also a sample of simple iron fencing. Pillars are a nice touch, but that element might be too matchy matchy for you :)

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    8 years ago

I would like to paint trim around windows in light color the same as for roof triangle ( white or beige)

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    8 years ago

here is example with dark olive...but looks too dark for me

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.