whjert

Is this a plunge pool or hot tub? Is it infinity style under the deck?

Wendy Hjert
8 years ago
it is just the most serene and lovely setting! What an amazing job you have done! We are trying to model our small master bdrm courtyard after this design. We are building at Layan Hills Estate (www.layanhillsestate.com) in Phuket, Thailand. I would love to get your input. Kind regards, Wendy Hjert
A new house in the land of prosecco · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Tollot&C LLC.
    8 years ago

Hello Wendy, thanks a lot for your compliments.....! Specifically this is an hot tub....and the deck is almost flush with the soil, the grass make the infinity style but really there is a minimal gap after the deck.

I saw your job in Puchet, very nice and also very important.......My compliments, if there is something of specific that we can do for you now and in the future we're at your disposition.

Jacopo.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.