dichotomyinteriors

Bathroom Dimensions

Hi there, do you remember the dimensions of this room? Thanks!
Artist's Loft - studio · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Ivon Street Studio
    11 years ago
    The room is 5 feet wide (left to right). The length (front to back in the photo) is about 10-12 feet (there's a full-size stacking washer dryer in the corner adjacent to the toilet). Hope that helps!
  • PRO
    Dichotomy Interiors
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you! I am redoing my own bath and the dimensions seemed about the same and similarly laid out with the same sink. I have the whole thing laid out but I am trying to decide the depth of my shower. My room is actually shorter. 8.5 feet long x 5. I still think 36" will work. Did it feel okay in person, or does the photo make it seem more spacious than it felt? It looks great- clean, simple but warm and modern.
  • PRO
    Ivon Street Studio
    11 years ago
    Aw, thanks!

The room feels great - a good sense of spaciousness (even with lower than average ceilings at 7ft.). I expect that you'll be fine with a 36" shower pan. There are only a couple inches between the shower and the vanity here. I think his vanity is about 36" wide (and you might have chosen a smaller vanity).
  • PRO
    Dichotomy Interiors
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Yes, I am going to use a 24" so we should be good! :-) The vanity doors you chose work great due to the glass wall. It is a great use of IKEA high/low! Thanks for getting back to me.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.