ekotyk

Can this specific bollard come in a size taller than 24 inches?

City of Aztec
8 years ago
The City of Aztec would like to use these bollards for a trail system. Potentially over 50 light bollards will be needed.
Decorative steel bollard lights · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Lighthouse Outdoor Lighting of Indianapolis
    8 years ago

Yes, we can go taller. 24" is one of our standard sizes in the 4x4 series. For a commercial setting we also have a standard 37" tall bollard, although they can be custom designed and sized to suite your particular needs also.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

• PRO
    City of Aztec
    Original Author
    8 years ago

How can the City of Aztec order a 37 inch commercial version of this 4x4 bollard? We would like to order 1 bollard so that we can test and show to the government representatives.

• PRO
    Lighthouse Outdoor Lighting of Indianapolis
    8 years ago

You can order it directly from us. What are your power requirements? Most of our 4x4 fixtures are 12volt lights, however we can make them for 120v systems also.

For our standard 12 volt fixture 4"x4"x37" on a pier base with a 2 watt, 2700k LED lamp runs $590 for a single light. If ordering 50 we could get that cost down to about $550 per fixture.

Each fixture is laser cut and hand fabricated to specifications. These truly are sturdy and very unique fixtures. They weather beautifully over time much like a corten steel. The light spread on our 37" bollard is about a 20-24' diameter of light. We can vary the light source to make them brighter if needed which will effect the price slightly.

If you have further questions, please feel free to call me directly.

Tim Ryan

317-378-0323

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.