frenchy547

landscaping stone around the pool backyard.

frenchy547
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We just did a big compost deck in the grey tones, any ideas of style and colour we should consider for the stone around the pool and backyard? Which colour or tone would look better for a long run ? We do have a lots of sun in our backyard . Any toughts? Thank you

Sorry no picture at this point, too much snow.

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Greenshooz Landscaping
    8 years ago

I would continue with the grey theme - various hues to contrast. Use furniture, pots/containers, and accessories to add your pop of color. What is the color of your house?

frenchy547 thanked Greenshooz Landscaping
  • PRO
    Travertine Mart
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Hello Frenchy. Travertine Mart's Tumbled Travertine Pavers are one of the best materials to use around a pool deck. Their tumbled, porous surface instantly absorbs water, leaving the surface of the deck practically non-slip. Travertine Pavers also stay cool to the touch. We would suggest using earthy tones, either Ivory, Walnut or Ivory Swirl.

Also, our website offers you a Virtual Patio Designer, which allows clients to see first hand how their Travertine Pavers, Tiles and Pool Coping will look when installed around a pool patio area. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

frenchy547 thanked Travertine Mart
  • frenchy547
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Love the pictures you send me , it definetly help me to make a decision as we getting close to Spring season. Great help!

• PRO
    Travertine Mart
    8 years ago

It was a pleasure!!!

frenchy547 thanked Travertine Mart
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.