novanoodle8

love the turtle friends....where might I inquire?

novanoodle8
8 years ago
Remodleing one of my homes.....indoor swimming pool....
Ritz Cove remodel · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    J. Elizabeth Interiors
    8 years ago

The turtles are hand cut mosaic tiles. The shadow tiles in the mosaic make them look so real!

• novanoodle8
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Is it a package or and artist?

I would like to purchase if possible?

Where might I findit? A tile store? Which one?

Please HELP?

• PRO
    J. Elizabeth Interiors
    8 years ago

This mosaic was originally designed by the architect. You can hire a designer to help you with your unique design. There are quite a few mosaic companies that will produce your design. Let me know if you don't already have a designer to help you with your project, I am happy to have a conversation with you regarding your needs. Thanks for your interest in my project!

• Regan
    6 years ago
    I know that some time has passed since your sea turtle comments, but I just saw now them showcased on a pool design show on TV. I would like to ask if you have some closer pictures of them? I'm finding it hard to describe what I'm talking about to our pool builder. Thank you for any help.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.