dutero

Great casual dining arrangement! just the sort of thing

dutero
8 years ago
Could you please let me know who built the dining bench. have been searching and failing to find something so lightweight and minimal. The fixed dining benches I always seem to come across are american style, bulky with horrid fake leather upholstery! Thank you
WG, W2 · More Info

Comments (6)

• Lorraine Fleming
    8 years ago

Stunningly beautiful in its simplicity. Very much admire.

• belfastsink
    8 years ago

Amazing. Thanks for sharing how you designed the seating. So practical but looks great.

• Divya
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Wow this is perfect. My new kitchen has a very similar configuration and we were thinking of adding a bench seating with storage, but this has a much cleaner look. Great design!!

• edwardallen
    6 years ago
    Hi there, this is great, could you let me know how deep the seating at the left hand side of this image is please (or even overall dimensions and how many you think it could seat)? Trying to work out if we could squeeze something similar in at our house but only have wall space of 1.9m on one of the sides. Thank you.
  • PRO
    TL DESIGN
    6 years ago

Hi Edwardallen,

The seat is 410mm deep with 70mm (wide) allowed for back rest to the bench - there is then a platform which runs into the wall. I can send you plans which show it in more detail. Email direct at tom(at)glanmoor.co.uk.

Cheers,

Tom

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.