cjballe

What type of beverage appliance is this and how does it ventilate its compressor?

Custom kitchens · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    RAFAEL DAVILA
    11 years ago
    BEVERAGE ??? Only the wine cooler , the rest is refrigerator and double ovens ....how ventilate i do not know that is a technical questions and each component has that question resolved .....by the manufacturer....
  • PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thanks Rafael. I was referring only to the wine cooler. This is an elegant design for the wine cooler. I am trying to incorporate something like this in a kitchen for a new home I am building on coast. Do you know the manufacturer name of the wine cooler?
  • PRO
    RAFAEL DAVILA
    11 years ago
    I THINK SUB ZERO ARE THE BEST But CHECK THE DUAL TEMP and drawers for chesse and such at their web site they have PDF'S ...
  • PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Ok thanks and again great design.
  • PRO
    Kathy from Connecticut Appliance
    11 years ago
    This is a Sub-Zero wine cellar. The vent louvers are located between the floor and and the bottom drawer on this unit.
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.