gloch

Backsplash to go with Caledonia granite

gloch
8 years ago
I have white cabinets, Caledonia granite counters. I have tried at least 25 backsplash samples and cannot find one that looks right. Any ideas?
Granite Kitchens · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Dimanti Stone Works
    8 years ago

Our suggestion would be to print out a reasonable sized photo of your kitchen and bring it right to a local tile shop to get some recommendations direct from a designer. Make sure to show the color of the floor and surrounding materials should help when comparing products. Thanks for your question and best of luck!

• emsmeme
    8 years ago
    I'm using Daltile Rittenhouse 3x6 subway tile in Desert Gray. have not yet decided whether to choose glossy or matte finish.
  • emsmeme
    7 years ago

I ended up choosing the matte finish Desert Gray. My new cabinets are stained maple and I'm thrilled with the whole effect.

• JeVona Pearson
    7 years ago

I have white cabinets with the same granite countertops. My floor is a grey time tavern oak and my walls are a paint mixture of Purple, grey and khaki. I need the perfect color backsplash that will not washout the cabinets or clash with the granite countertops. Any and all suggestions welcomed.

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.