tommyflan

POLL: Favourite home feeling?

Tom Flanagan
8 years ago

Were truer words ever spoken than there's no place like home? Our homes can provide us with some of the most intense feelings we associate with comfort and happiness in unique and niche instance not found anywhere else.

So whether it's the feeling of curling up in freshly laundered bedding, or wrapping up in your dressing gown, vote and tell us what your favourite moments at home are!

WHITSTABLE ISLAND COTTAGE · More Info

Getting into bed with fresh sheets
Taking a long shower/bath
Curling up in your dressing gown/wrapping up in a warm towel
Lying in on the weekend
Having a home-cooked meal
Snuggling up with your pet
Other - tell us!

Comments (11)

• pink elephant
    8 years ago

entertaining loads of family and friends and having a laugh!! :))

• Najeebah
    8 years ago
    flopping down on my bed when I just get back from any amount of nights away. that feeling of fitting perfectly!
  • PRO
    Eklektix
    8 years ago

Lovely fresh sheets to wind down & relax!

• tiredoldwoman
    8 years ago

I love when my grandchildren stay over , they both want to sleep in my bed, still ! We laugh, play daft games , fight , watch trash tv , have midnight feasts , then early morning pillow talks and sometimes on a cold morning we have breakfast in bed !

All messy and noisy , once they're away home I usually flop back onto that bed !

• peediewee
    8 years ago

rain lashing outside, stove on, cocoa, good book & my boyfriend to snuggle up to. that's heaven to me. :)

• PRO
    Bywater + Tweedale Architects
    8 years ago

Just completing a bathroom extension and looking forward to spending a few hours soaking in our new bath when its all finished !!!

• tinoria
    8 years ago

just the thought of going up to bed at night - into my comfort zone.

• PRO
    Shearer Candles
    7 years ago

Lighting a candle - whatever the occasion, and relaxing with a lovely fragrance filling your home!

• PRO
    Homebits
    7 years ago

Making a scrumptious hot meal for all the family to enjoy and spend quality time together; that seems perfect to us!

• lisa77226
    7 years ago
    LOVE LOVE LOVE getting into clean sheets! Also love cuddling up with my dog. When I know I'm changing the sheets I let him under them with me for a snuggly spooning cuddle :D
Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.