fionabowdefb

Boring bathroom

Fiona Bowden
8 years ago
I need some ideas of something funky to put above these boring bathroom tiles in my new home!

Comments (6)

• PRO
    BigBathroomShop
    8 years ago

We agree with the previous comment. Mirrors are a great idea. You could also add a piece of artwork too.

• PRO
    Exclusive Mirrors
    8 years ago

Hi Fiona, you could definitely feature a mirror above your sink. Lots of people are using round mirrors in bathrooms as an alternative to a traditional looking design. Like this below

We have lots of mirrors available on our website that would look great in a bathroom! http://www.exclusivemirrors.co.uk/ 

• PRO
    Amos Goldreich Architecture
    8 years ago

Hi Fiona, we designed this ellipse mirror with led light behind.

Netherhall Gardens Apartment · More Info

• PRO
    Mauro Perucchetti Ltd
    8 years ago

Why not add some texture and colour to this wall that blends in with the tiles using Venetian Plaster? Venetian plasters can give your space a bespoke face lift, giving it a luxurious and fresh appearance.

• PRO
    Mosabox
    8 years ago

dont know if you have already chosen accessories but have you thought of going funky with a bright glitter paint or perhaps frog taping a design and choosing three or four colours and match your accessories now that would be funky

Singapore
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.